Applications and Admissions
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS FOR THIS COURSE WILL CLOSE ON 8 JANUARY 2018 AT 12:00 MIDDAY UK TIME
- Academic record (MD or BA BSc at least equivalent of 2.1 in UK university in a relevant field); Relevant fields include all allied health professions degrees, any basic science, international development, international relations, human geography, anthropology.
- Experience of global health issues including at least one year's experience in a resource limited context; The one year's experience may include all work related to health but also work with government and non-governmental organisations related to health (such as water and sanitation) and in educational roles.
- English language proficiency at the higher level. If your first language is not English, or if your first language is English but you are not a national of the UK, Ireland or a majority English-speaking country recognised by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), you must supply evidence that you have reached the relevant higher level. Please read the following guidance on proficiency in English for further information. Please note that you do not need to submit the English language test result when you submit your application. Any offer of a place will be conditional on your supplying your English language test result at the higher level.
Please visit the course page on the University website for the full selection criteria.
Further information on the 1+1 MBA Programme can be found here.
Further information on the 1+3 DTP can be found here.
How to Apply
Please click here to access the application guide and application form. The course code is TM_HATH1
You will be required to submit:
- a standard CV
- official transcripts of any previous university-level degrees
- a statement of purpose (no more than 1 page) on why you wish to do the course
- three references.
You will also be required to pay an application fee of £75. Please visit the application guide for further information on how to pay the fee.