IDDO Informatics Coordinator
The small Informatics team within IDDO is responsible for the development, maintenance and support of bespoke software pertaining to:
- The submission and curation of individual patient data sets
- Map based visualisation relating to the evolution of parasite drug resistance
- Generation of data analysis and automated reports
- Sharing of curated aggregated data sets
- Monitoring of medicine quality based on the scientific and lay press
Achieving maximum ROI from corporate databases: exploiting your databases with integrated querying for better decision-making.
Jardine LF. et al, (2006), Combinatorial chemistry & high throughput screening, 9, 87 - 93
CINEMA--a novel colour INteractive editor for multiple alignments.
Parry-Smith DJ. et al, (1998), Gene, 221, GC57 - GC63
A genetic algorithm for the automated generation of molecules within constraints.
Glen RC. and Payne AW., (1995), Journal of computer-aided molecular design, 9, 181 - 202
Characterisation of the solution conformation of a cyclic RGD peptide analogue by NMR spectroscopy allied with a genetic algorithm approach and constrained molecular dynamics.
Sanderson PN. et al, (1994), International journal of peptide and protein research, 43, 588 - 596
Molecular recognition using a binary genetic search algorithm.
Payne AW. and Glen RC., (1993), Journal of molecular graphics, 11, 74 - 123