Oxford Tropical Medicine Day
These presentations from our overseas researchers were shared with Medical Students at Oxford University on the 19th November 2020
These presentations were recorded on Teams, which provide an automatic transcript. This transcript is accessible on Stream using an Oxford Single Sign On.
- Guy Thwaites - Clinical trials in life threatening infectious diseases - starts at 00:02:37
- Sophie Yacoub - Dengue - starts at 00:34:43
- Ivo Elliott - Scrub & murine, a beginners guide - starts at 01:3131
- Kevin Marsh - COVID-19, why are Africa's rates low? - starts at 02:01:55
- Diana Lockwood - Leprosy - Do not neglect this ancient disease - starts at 02:31:55