Join us for cross-departmental DPhil presentations on Monday 10th July 8:30am - 5pm, at the Pharmacology seminar room (Pharmacology Building, University of Oxford, Mansfield Road, OX1 3QT).
- The use of secondary data
- Conceptual frameworks
- Policy advocacy / Ethics
- Fielwork challenges
- Keynote speakers Prof. Tim Colbourn and Dr. Nehla Djellouli from UCL on network of care
- 13 DPhil student presentations focusing on experiences using secondary data, policy and advocacy and ethics, conceptual framework and fieldwork challenges
- Presentations from MedSci Research Funding team and NIHR Research Design Service on funding opportunities in implementation science and health systems research
- Panel discussions with Tata Chandturidze (Oxford Policy and Management), Reshania Naido (EY), Ryan Walker (TGHN), and more academic and industry experts on career trajectories after a DPhil, chaired by Chris Jeff (Oxford Career Service)
We strongly recommend in-person participation with lunch provided, online participation is also available however we might not be able to cater for online Q&A activities and you would only be able to listen in.