The five briefs focused on a variety of themes:
- providing better universal healthcare by strengthening better primary health care and improving digital health tech
- develop affordable diagnostic tools and medicines for neglected tropical diseases
- benefits and risks of multi-sectoral collaboration in the funding of neglected tropical diseases programmes
- benefits of investing in programmes that improve child health through immunisation & nutrition
- potential collaboration between UK and Bangladeshi governments to ensure the hepatitis C crisis amongst the Rohingya refugees in Cox’s Bazar is contained and extinguished
The presentations were very well received by our host Lord Tress, Lord Collins of Highbury and Mr Jeremy Lefroy (former chair of the APPG NTDs). The policy briefs are posted on the official APPG website.