Please join us at a webinar to launch the exhibition: 22nd September 2022 | 13:00 - 14:30 BST
The event will address:
- the practicalities and challenges of engaging with communities during periods of lockdown,
- digital diaries as a method for empowering individuals to express themselves,
- integrating this method into social science research studies.
- Professor Guy Thwaites, Director, Oxford University Clinical Research Unit and Wellcome Trust Major Overseas Programme in Vietnam; Professor of Infectious Diseases, University of Oxford.
- Yen Hoang Nguyen, Media & Communications Coordinator, Public Engagement Department in the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Vietnam
- Dr Gillian Black, Co-director, Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation, South Africa
- Dinesh Deokota, Director, Media for Development (MFD), Nepal
- Dr Mary Chambers, Head of Public Engagement at the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit and Wellcome Trust Major Overseas Programme in Vietnam
Digital Diaries is part of the SPEAR project, which features on the University of Oxford Global Research map