Please join us at a webinar to launch the exhibition: 22nd September 2022 | 13:00 - 14:30 BST
The event will address:
- the practicalities and challenges of engaging with communities during periods of lockdown,
- digital diaries as a method for empowering individuals to express themselves,
- integrating this method into social science research studies.
- Professor Guy Thwaites, Director, Oxford University Clinical Research Unit and Wellcome Trust Major Overseas Programme in Vietnam; Professor of Infectious Diseases, University of Oxford.
- Yen Hoang Nguyen, Media & Communications Coordinator, Public Engagement Department in the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Vietnam
- Dr Gillian Black, Co-director, Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation, South Africa
- Dinesh Deokota, Director, Media for Development (MFD), Nepal
- Dr Mary Chambers, Head of Public Engagement at the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit and Wellcome Trust Major Overseas Programme in Vietnam