The recommendation is to study two, but students can take a maximum of four. Module leads outlined the content and intended outcomes and answered questions.
Choices are difficult as each module offers the opportunity to learn from teachers who are world leaders in their field and the module content is continually updated to reflect the current, global challenges in international health.
The optional modules are:
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health
- International Development and Health
- Development, Environment and Health
- Introduction to Mathematical Modelling for Infectious Diseases
- Health Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Find out more about the course content.